Monday, August 18, 2008

HI!

I decided to finally start a blog for everyone to keep track of our crazy busy family. It is so hard to keep up with everyone and I think the blogs are a great idea. So here is a way to post all of the new happenings with our little clan. I can post some recent pictures too.

So what is new with us. Summer is officially over. Miranda and Jordan started school today. Jordan is starting 5th grade this year, he says he is getting straight A's this year. Miranda starts 8th grade, scary that she will be in high school next year. Yikes. Soccer season just started, both kids are still playing competitive travel soccer. They keep us busy.

Alyssa is growing like a weed. She's talking more and more everyday and she is such a character. It's awesome to be able to have conversations with her. She is finding her own independence. She knows whaqt she wants and usually she wants it now. Ahhhh, the joys of a 2 year old, what do they call that, oh yeah, terrible 2's LOL.

Jake and I are doing well. He has started his own insurance agency and things are going well with that. I'm still staying at home being a mom. I love my job most days, some days I just want to pull my hair out. That's life right.

I'm still trying to figure out how to add pictures on here. I will have them up as soon as I figure it out.