I haven't updated this in forever. Our computer was broke for a while and I got out of the swing of doing anything on the computer.
Things here have been a little crazy. The holidays were good. Jordan turned 11 in January and Alyssa just turned 3 on June 18. Jake started the police academy in April, he only has 6 weeks to go. he has applied to the Sheriff's Office. He is a bouncer at a club/bar in Cape Canaveral, good job for the "big guy". And actually the academy has kicked him into shape, he has lost around 40 lbs. I am still on the weight loss journey, I only have 18 lbs to go but having trouble finding the motivation. Miranda is getting ready to start high school in Aug, she says shes not anxious at all, just excited. I know I'm anxious. Jordan is doing good, growing like crazy, he's about 5 foot now, he's gonna catch me in no time. Alyssa is quite a little ham these days. She started daycare "school" in April, she loves it. And boy do they love her, she has been coined 'Mrs. Personality'.
We are just plugging along right now waiting on Jake to get out of school and some of this craziness to calm down. 6 weeks and counting.
I'm going to attempt to not bombard with pictures but, well it's been a while, Enjoy!!
I couldn't help myself on this one. Nicki, Mom, Aunt Neicy,
they were picking the crunchies off of the fried turkey carcass.
Me & Mom's birthday!
Christmas 2008
Video- Happy Holidays
Jordan's 11th Birthday
Alyssa riding a horse
Alyssa's 1st Day at School
Easter 2009
Easter- Alyssa, Miranda, Hailey, Jordan
Jake putting handcuffs on Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment